The Yearly Fee mentioned in this prospectus includes Tuition, Library, Computer, Student Development and Games & Sports
- Registration fees of 10,000 at the time of registration.
- Balance 1st year fees after adjusting the registration fees before 30th June, 2016.
- 2nd year fees have to be paid on or before 30th April, 2017.
- 3rd year fees have to be paid on or before 30th April, 2018.
- 4th year fees have to be paid on or before 30th April, 2019.
- 5th year fees have to be paid on or before 30th April, 2020.
- 1st to 3rd year fees applicable for all three year degree programmes offered and 1st to 5th year is only for the 5 year integrated law programmes.
The fees mentioned above is on an annual basis not on a semester basis
Late Fee of 20 per day will be charged for the first 10 days and after that a late fee of 100 per day will be charged. In any case. The Fee for the coming semester has to be paid before the commencement of the University exams of the current semester
Examination Fee as prescribed by DAVV has to be paid EXTRA directly to DAVV. Bus fee is payable EXTRA and as per the Bus Rules mentioned in the prospectus.
Caution Money in any case will not be adjusted against any other fee/dues payable by the student
In special case, the institute may decide to increase the fee for subsequent years. For details about SCHOLARSHIPS, please meet the Altius Principal/Director